Earn money with Payza!
My attempt to hack/jail break my Nes mini
If you choose to attempt this you do so at your own risk, I cannot be held responsible if it fails to work or bricks your device.
Thanks goes to the following YT video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfklPLb14TQ
You will require the application:
English version http://clusterrr.com/soft/hakchi2.zip
Also if your PC fails to install the Nes mini USB driver I downloaded and installed the following application(which is linked in the application also)
Zadig 2.2 : http://zadig.akeo.ie/
Text copied from the video mentioned:
Requirements: Windows 7 and higher (not tested on XP), .NET Framework 3.5
No installation required, just unzip to a convenient location.
I would suggest you create a single folder to store all the files in (Roms/Games are not included you will have to source these yourself, google is your friend)
• Allows you to easily add games and adds them to displayed games library.
• Allows you to easily change the parameters of the games - the number of players, the name, release date and so forth..
• For advanced users, you change far more settings for games.
• Uses google automatically download covers for games.
• Automatically corrects invalid header Roms.
• When adding a game it checks to see if they are supported by mappers.
• Allows you to remove the standard 30 games, if necessary.
• Interface is in English and there is a Russian version should you wish.
Cluster and madmonkey Genius!
The total games limit depends on the save slots you want/need